Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Introduction

Hello to all the foodies in the world!

This blog is dedicated to growing, cooking and eating good, clean, healthy food. Ethical eating also involves caring for planet earth and ensuring the health and humane treatment of our livestock and those who care for them. It will cover all the folks in the supply chain from farm worker, artisan cheese maker, slaugher house worker, baker, and vendors of good foods. Thus, this blog will contain my writings, links to articles of interest, movie and book reviews, and restaurant reviews. I look forward to your comments.

Also please check out my other blog dedicated to living; primarily the arts and politics as they affect me individually. Check out my other blog
http://carlha-musingsonlife.blogspot.com/

No comments: